Monday, March 22, 2010

Stuffing and Puff Pastey



A friend brought this dinner to me just after I had Jacob. I don't really have a name for it, but it is good and kids like it. I forgot to take a picture before we had started into it. I took two and don't know which I think shows it better, so I put both up. :)

1 pkg. Stove Top stuffing (prepared)
1 large chicken breast, raw, cut into bite size pieces
Broccoli (1 head is what I used cut into pieces)
1 sheet of Peppridege Farm Puff Pastery (not philo dough)

Sauce:
1 can of jellied whole cranberry sauce
3 TBS prepared orange juice

Put prepared stuffing into a 8x8 pan. Layer with chicken pieces, layer broccoli. Place sheet of Puff Pastery on top, covering it edge to edge.

Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 mins. or until golden brown

Mix cranberry sauce with orange juice until thinned out. Put on top of servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment